Contact the center if you would like to discuss your options fully: 505-454-4357
Adoption and Abortion Similarities
- You can pursue earlier goals and plans.
- You can live independently.
- You will not have to parent prematurely.
- You will be free form the financial burdens of parenting.
- You will have the freedom to choose if you want to have a long-term relationship with the baby's father.
- You can resume your education or career.
Adoption and Abortion Differences
- Your pregnancy ends with giving life.
- You may feel good and positive about your choice.
- You will remember giving birth.
- You will have plenty of time to plan your baby's future.
- You can hold, name and love your baby.
- You can have continued contact with your child.
- Your pregnancy ends with death.
- You may feel guilt and shame about your choice.
- You will remember taking a life.
- Abortion is final; you can't reverse your decision.
- You will never know or treasure your baby.
- You will miss the opportunity to see your child develop.